How to order from Strongblade.com
The Strongblade.com website is made to be as user friendly as possible. To find and order a product, simply follow these steps:
- Locate: Locate a product type on our site by using the top navigation or side navigation or use our search from any page. Alternately, you can click on any product photograph that you see on our site.
- Browse: If you used our navigation links, then choose a item you are interested in by clicking on the thumbnail image that comes up, or by clicking the text that says "click here for more info ..."
- Inspect: When the Product Page comes up, feel free to click on each of the four small thumbnails to see different views. You can also click on the large images to see it them at an even larger size. Feel free to read the Description, Specifications and History for each item (click on the tabs at the bottom). If you are interested in the item, Click the "Add to Cart" buttont and continue to step 4. If you wish to see more products, click on your browser's "back" button (you might need to do this a few times) until you return to your navigation results, then select a new product.
- Purchase: When an item is added to your cart, you will be taken to your shop cart. If you wish to continue shopping, click on the "Home" link below our logo on the cart page. If you are done shopping and wish to purchase the item, then select the quantity that you want in the quantity box. If you have a coupon code, enter it into the "Coupon Code" box and hit "Update" to see your new price. When satisfied, click on the "Check Out" button.
- Sign in: If you are a new customer, you'll need to enter your name and address so we know who to ship the item to. Just click on "New Registration" to do so. We do not require you to create an account, although we give you the option to do so (this allows you to call up your information automatically next time you want to purchase)..
- Payment: After you register, simply enter in your payment information into our secure, digitally encrypted payment form and click next.
- That's it! Most orders ship within 24-hours. Sharpening and/or engraving may delay shipment up to three days. If you need expedited delivery please contact us.
At Strongblade, we are confident that you will be overjoyed with your purchase. But should there be any problems, we offer one of the best guarantees in the industry. Unlike other weapon sites, Strongblade offers an unconditional 15-day money back guarantee with no "restocking" fee. All we ask is that you e-mail
us in advance to let us know that you would like to return the item, and that the item is in good condition upon return. Unfortunately, we cannot pay for return shipping, but we will provide discounts on our site to make up for it.
Strongblade operates a fully encrypted, verified shop cart that was custom designed for us. We do not use third-party shopping carts. We do not use third-party website-based authorization systems. We do not transmit our credit card numbers through the website, nor do we keep credit card numbers in our databases once a transaction has been completed. In fact, you have a lot better chance of having problems at a brick-and-mortar store where several employees may handle your credit card information than you do at Strongblade.
Most of the items we offer are hand-crafted and inspected for quality. We have rigid standards and do not ship anything unless it is 100% approved by our inspectors. At Strongblade, our word is our best marketing tool, and we strive to keep it as spotless as our products.
By placing an order on Strongblade.com, you are acknowledging that you are at least 18 years of age and that the items you are purchasing are legal in the state where you reside. Strongblade accepts no liability for any illegal use of our products and will not sell items to anyone if we suspect the items will be used in a fashion contrary to law. Strongblade likewise accepts no liability for damage or injury caused by the unsafe or unsupervised usage of our products. Most of our products are, first and foremost, decorative and should not be used as weapons, training aids, sporting goods or any other contact-based activity. If our product is listed as "battle ready," the product must be used only by trained professionals or those under the guidance of trained professionals,. "Battle ready" swords should be used for mock combat only when all parties are wearing the appropriate safety gear and spectators are located at a safe distance from the combatants.