Free Shipping on Orders more than $200! (Continental U.S. Only)
Expedited Shipping Available! Call or E-mail us at email@example.com
Medieval Knight Protector's Arming Sword
- CUSTOM ENGRAVING AVAILABLE - See Below
- Beautiful Medieval Arming Sword Design
- Full Tang, High-carbon Steel
- Available Tempered and Sharpened
- Custom Engrave for just $15
- Comes with Leather-wrapped Wood Scabbard
- Models on Sale
* Stock items ship from Strongblade in 1-3 days. Please allow an additonal day for engraving or sharpening.
A knight's sword was his most valued possession. Passed down from generation to generation, symbolizing his authority, devoutness, strength, and overall bad-assed-ness.
This is a gorgeous reproduction of a medieval arming sword. The blade is made from a powerful high-carbon steel that is polished to a mirror sheen and available in tempered (for purists) or non-tempered (for display). A long, graceful fuller runs almost the entire length of the blade, giving the sword additional strength and lightness.
A hardwood grip, wrapped with padded black leather makes this sword comfortable to hold and stylishly dark. Overall, this is a perfect sword for the defender (and bad-ass) in all of us.
Overall Length: 39.5 Inches
Blade Length: 32 Inches
Blade Material of Construction:Carbon Steel
Weight(sword only): 3.6
Includes leather-wrapped wood scabbard with chromed steel throat and tip.
Images of This Product from Our Engraving Gallery
CUSTOM COIN EMBEDDED IN POMMEL
Visit our Engraving Gallery to see more examples of our custom engravings.
Displaying reviews 1 - 10