Free Shipping on Orders more than $200! (Continental U.S. Only)
Expedited Shipping Available! Call or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Swept basket-Hilt Highborn Rapier
- CUSTOM ENGRAVING AVAILABLE - See Below
- Beautiful Swept Basket-Hilt
- Fully Tempered High-Carbon Steel Blade
- Includes Steel-Accented, Leather-Wrapped Sheath
- Polished Hardwood Grip with Embedded Steel Wire
- Models on Sale
* Stock items ship from Strongblade in 1-3 days. Please allow an additonal day for engraving or sharpening.
The rapier was a sword that spanned the classes-from stripped-down, utilitarian versions to beautiful masterpieces like this Highborn Rapier.
This rapier is very similar to our Royal Rapier, with a few important differences--the Highborn Rapier has a longer blade and minor variations in the guard. This longer blade helps balance out the weight of the beautiful swept-hilt basket-guard and provides a more historically accurate length. The guard is a gorgeous tumult of steel that provides ample protection for the hand and plenty of space for finger-work.
The polished hardwood grip features a spiral of braided-steel wire that says "I am both highborn and lethal" (or says, I trained hard enough to kill a highborn swordsman and take his/her sword. We won't judge).
: 44.5 Inches
: 1 Inches
Pommel and Guard
: Polished Hardwood with Inset Braided-wire
Images of This Product from Our Engraving Gallery
THREE INITIALS ELEGANTLY ENGRAVED
IVY SCROLL AND BIBLICAL REFERENCE
Visit our Engraving Gallery to see more examples of our custom engravings.