Free Shipping on Orders more than $200! (Continental U.S. Only)
Expedited Shipping Available! Call or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand Crafted Gothic Ring with Fleury Cross
- Hand Crafted in England Using the Finest Pewter and Stones
- Polished Black Cabochon Stone with Emblazoned Cross
- Ring is Carved with Thickets of Cemetary Undergrowth
- Designed and Crafted by Alchemy of England
* Stock items ship from Strongblade in 1-3 business days. Please allow additonal 2 to 5 business days for engraving or sharpening.
This ring is available in various sizes. Please indicate the size you require above.
The mark of the Dark Mystics, or the sign of the vampire; this ring tells the world that you are a force to be reckoned with. Or that you really like cool mystical/gothy rings, anyway.
Hand made in England by the master jewelry makers of Alchemy, this pewter ring makes a wonderful statement and looks fantastic. It features a deathly black cabochon (that's a highly polished convex-cut but unfaceted gem, for those of you whose parents never gave you that all-important gem-cutting lecture). The cabochon is carved with a "Fleur Cross," which basically symbolizes a cross overgrown with ivy, and is set into a sea of carved pewter undergrowth and ivy.
Ideal for every day wear or as a costume accessory. This is a beautiful ring, designed by true masters of The Craft.
: Carved English Pewter Setting with Inset, Engraved, Black Cabochon