Free Shipping on Orders more than $200! (Continental U.S. Only)
Expedited Shipping Available! Call or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pewter Viking Belt with shield and Crossed Swords
- Masterfully Crafted in England
- Cast in Fine English Pewter
- Beautiful Viking Design
- Authentic Skaldic Text
- Historically Accurate Swedish Runes
- Belt loop and prong on the back
- Fits standard, 1 1/2-inch belt straps
* Stock items ship from Strongblade in 1-3 days. Please allow an additonal day for engraving or sharpening.
The rune-cut battle shield with traditional Norse spiral-pattern ironwork, is crossed with the trusted swords of a Viking leader; the sword is inscribed 'af sverthi er sigr' - 10th century Skaldic, meaning ""From the Sword comes Victory"", and the shield is incised with a section of Swedish runes from the famous 9th century RÖk Runestone. Fearsome metalwear for the warrior viking.
Large, pewter buckle of a Viking war shield with crossed swords. Belt loop and prong on the back for fitting onto standard, 1 1/2-inch belt straps.
Width 2.95 inches x Height 2.76 inches x Depth 0.67 inches
Fine English Pewter