Free Shipping on Orders more than $200! (Continental U.S. Only)
Expedited Shipping Available! Call or E-mail us at email@example.com
Holy Land Sword with Leather Scabbard
- CUSTOM ENGRAVING AVAILABLE - See Below
- EN45 High-Carbon Spring Steel Blade
- Tempered with Full Tang Sword
- Comes with Beautiful Leather-Wrapped Wooden Scabbard
- Scabbard Sword Hanger Sold Separately
- 31 Inch Blade Length and 37 Inch Overall Length
- Models on Sale
* Stock items ship from Strongblade in 1-3 days. Please allow an additonal day for engraving or sharpening.
This sword is a replica of the swords used during the military campaigns of the 11th, 12th and 13th centuries known as the Holy Land Crusades. It features a 31 inch blade length and overall length of 37 inches. The decorative pommel is a counter weight for the blade and helps make this a very nicely balanced weapon. The wooden grip is covered with wrapped leather cord which makes it both attractive and functional. The wide fuller helps provides a light but yet still sturdy blade.
Included is a leather wrapped wooden scabbard. The sword is available in both unsharpened and sharpened versions.
|Overall Length: ||38 inches
|Blade Length:||31 inches
|Blade Width: ||1.75 inches
|Hilt Width:||6.5 inches
|EN45 High Carbon Steel
Includes leather-wrapped wooden sheath